Quality Hanging And Wall-Mounting Services In West Kensington
Having difficulty making that picture level? Unsure whether that next nail is going to blast through an electricity cable? What about a little professional help…The picture and mirror hanging service in West Kensington W14 is the simple answer. You can get us to fit blinds, artwork, curtains and curtains rails, and much for you. It’s performed by professionals. Includes expert mounting for any item. And a quote on our competitive prices upfront. To get more information on our hourly based rates, check the prices page.
Blind Fittings, Curtain Installations, & More In West Kensington
You’ve got many options. Book curtain pole fitters, loft ladders installations experts, and so much more. We’ll give you:
- Blind Fitting – on any window, in any room
- Curtain Pole Fitting And Installation – once your new pole has been mounted we can attach the curtains
- Mirror Mounting – ideal for your home or office, size won’t affect us
- Picture Hanging – the team can handle frames of all sizes
- Putting Up Shelves – have fixture brackets adjusted and new shelves installed
- As Well As Other Services – that include installing loft ladders, as well as fire, smoke, and security alarms. We can also mount display boards and signs!
Dial 020 3404 4393. You’ll be put through to a knowledgeable adviser. Get a quote. Make your booking.
Choose Curtain Installation in West Kensington For…
- A Fully Guaranteed Service – So you’re assured of quality workmanship.
- Experienced Blind Fitters West Kensington W14 – With the skills to do your work quickly, efficiently, and neatly.
- Tradesmen Who Bring All Their Own Tools – They’ll even shop for your materials if you ask.
- Your Work Covered By Full Insurance – You’ll have nothing to worry about!
Four Steps to Perfect Mounting
- Step One: Measure twice, mark, and level. We make sure positioning is precise.
- Step Two: Drill holes and hammer plugs. Making a secure mounting ready to accept your items.
- Step Three: Mounting screwed in. And your item is hung.
- Step Four: Adjustments and levelling. To ensure everything’s in its right place.
Wondering how we charge for the work you need done? Simple. It’s all based on the size and weight of the item you need mounting, and the surface you want it affixed to. This is worked out on the basis of an hour’s work, followed by half-hour increments if necessary.
Get in Touch with Us Now!
- TV mounting – It’s even more important to get valuable items like televisions securely fastened.
- Furniture assembly – Don’t mess around with flat-packs. We can collect and assemble for you.
- Odd jobs – With no limits on the work thе experienced handymen can take care of for you!
Contact us online or by typing into our chat facility at your convenience! You’ll always start your service with an instant quote.